Top rooms with a great breakfast
“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” it is often said – and we can only agree! Start the day with a hearty and healthy breakfast at the four-star Hotel Jagdhof and stock up on energy ready for a day out in the mountains.
Breakfast is served from 8.00am until 10.00am in our spacious and comfortable breakfast room, where guests can watch our chef Simon prepare a range of delicious dishes with fine ingredients, attention to detail and a healthy portion of creativity.
- coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate,
- milk, butter, yoghurt,
- a range of cheeses from the region,
- ham, salami, several cheese and meat spreads,
- fresh fruit salad, homemade jams and marmalades,
- honey from beekeepers in the Ötztal Valley, homemade Bircher muesli,
- scrambled eggs, fried eggs with ham or dried bacon,
- ham or cheese omelette,
- a selection of breads, croissants, muffins, pancakes,
Breakfast at 1900 metres altitude
Fancy a spot of breakfast at the four-star Hotel Jagdhof? Then simply pay us a visit! Visitors to Obergurgl not staying in our hotel are also welcome to come along and enjoy breakfast with us.
Please let us know in advance if you have any particular wishes or dietary requirements – our chef will be happy to take these into account when preparing breakfast.