Hotel overlooking the pistes in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
Situated at the start of Obergurgl, the Hotel Jagdhof offers perfect conditions for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Enjoy a hearty and healthy breakfast before hitting the slopes. The hotel’s ideal location brings many advantages, including:
- ski-bus stop directly in front of the hotel (bus runs every 10 min in each direction),
- just 400m walk to the bottom station of the Hochgurglbahn I cable car,
- ski hire shop and storage facilities located next to the cable car station,
- cross-country skiing trail directly in front of the hotel,
- many winter sports activities available in the region,
- free hotel taxi service,
- excellent partner restaurants in the surrounding villages.
Obergurgl-Hochgurgl - a holiday winter wonderland
There is no better way to start the day than by stepping out onto your balcony into the morning sunshine and letting your gaze wander between the snowy peaks and the perfectly prepared pistes of Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, widely regarded as the most snowsure ski area in the Alps.
The picturesque resorts of Obergurgl and Hochgurgl are connected to each other by the Top Express cable car, making it easy to explore the whole region before skiing back down at the end of the day and clipping out of your skis just 400m from the hotel.
Ski holidays in Obergurgl with special service
Back at the hotel you can enjoy a snack and a drink at the bar. Alternatively, why not head out for dinner in one of our partner restaurants? We will be happy to advise you on the different locations available.
A romantic evening in Obergurgl, fine dining in Hochgurgl or a meal out with friends in Sölden – whatever you decide to do, our hotel shuttle service running until midnight will take you to the restaurant or bar of your choice completely free of charge.