in the Hotel Jagdhof in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl!
Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We always keep an eye on the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
From March 5, 2022, all Corona - measures fall.
EXCEPTION: FFP2 masks compulsory in public transport and daily shops....
What do I need to enter Austria?
For entry into Austria, the currently valid 2G+ rule will be abolished and the 3G rule will apply in future.
- Those who have been vaccinated (on entry the period of validity is still 270 days) or those who have recovered (max. 180 days) can enter Asutria withour any further conditions.
- Those who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered need a negative corona test to enter Austria (PCR max. 72h, antigen max. 24h; antigen tests for personal use are not valid). If the negative test is not available upon entry, you can still enter the country. In this case, however, an entry registration must be carried out and a 10-day quarantine must be started immediately in Austria, which may be left once a negative test result has been presented.
- Children up to the age of 12 can generally enter the country without any conditions; you don't need 3G proof. with regard to the quarantine and registration requirements, however, the same regulations apply to children up to the age of 12 as to the adult under whose supervision they are traveling.
# CANCELLATION POLICY
So that you can book your vacation carefree, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions.
For the coming winter season it is possible to cancel free of charge 14 days before your arrival.
You can also rebook free of charge 48 hours before your arrival.
So that there are no cancellation costs and trouble, we would like to ask you
to take out travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.at/en/
# Check In
Vaccinated – Recovered - Tested
# RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONDUCT
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
# HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Sauna & steam baths are open - compliance with minimum distance and limited number of people
- There is a spacious relaxation room with space to keep the minimum distance
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- There is space to enjoy and maintain the minimum distance provided, whether inside in our restaurant or outside on our sun terrace.
- Our employees are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.