in the Hotel Jagdhof in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl!
Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We always keep an eye on the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
Valid 2G proof is required to enter our hotel. However, face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel. Which evidence applies to the 2-G rule?
• A recovery certificate is valid for 180 days.
• A doctor's confirmation is valid for 180 days after an infection with SARS-CoV-2 has expired. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).
• An official separation notice is also valid for 180 days.
The EU-compliant vaccination certificate, the yellow vaccination pass, a vaccination card and a printout or PDF (e.g. on the mobile phone) of the data from the e-vaccination pass are valid as proof of vaccination.
• Immunization through two partial vaccinations: - After receiving the second vaccination, the validity of the vaccination certificate is valid
360 days and there must be at least 14 days between the two vaccinations
have passed. From December 6th, this vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days.
# CANCELLATION POLICY
So that you can book your vacation carefree, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions.
For the coming winter season it is possible to cancel free of charge 14 days before your arrival.
You can also rebook free of charge 48 hours before your arrival.
So that there are no cancellation costs and trouble, we would like to ask you
to take out travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.at/en/
# Check In
Vaccinated – Recovered
Entry tests – To visit a restaurant or hotel you require full vaccination or recovered
Vaccines: You are considered fully vaccinated after the second dose, or 22 days after the first dose of a single dose vaccine. Vaccines are valid for 360 days.
Recovered: Proof of past infection, an official medical document is required.
# RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONDUCT
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
# HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Sauna & steam baths are open - compliance with minimum distance and limited number of people
- There is a spacious relaxation room with space to keep the minimum distance
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- Mouth and nose protection is only mandatory in the buffet area
- There is space to enjoy and maintain the minimum distance provided, whether inside in our restaurant or outside on our sun terrace.
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth and nose protection and are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.