in the Hotel Jagdhof in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl!
Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We always keep an eye on the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
# CANCELLATION POLICY
So that you can book your vacation carefree, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions.
For the coming winter season it is possible to cancel free of charge 14 days before your arrival.
You can also rebook free of charge 48 hours before your arrival.
So that there are no cancellation costs and trouble, we would like to ask you
to take out travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.at/en/
# RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONDUCT
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
# HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Sauna & steam baths are open - compliance with minimum distance and limited number of people
- There is a spacious relaxation room with space to keep the minimum distance
- Compliance with the minimum distance in the gastronomic area
- Mouth and nose protection is only mandatory in the buffet area
- There is space to enjoy and maintain the minimum distance provided, whether inside in our restaurant or outside on our sun terrace.
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth and nose protection and are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.